2018 22 November
Eliosoft Newsletter: Black Friday offer and more...
1. Black Friday offer
enter the winMASW® family or update/upgrade your winMASW® Standard or Lite versions:
- winMASW® 3C and twelve 4.5 Hz high sensitivity horizontal geophones (for acquiring both Rayleigh and Love waves) and/or our 3-component geophone (for HVSR and much more) at a special price till November 26, 2018
winMASW® 3C represents the minimum approach we recommend: joint analysis of Rayleigh + Love waves, together with the HVSR: HERE some basic guidelines
2. Available the release 2018 for all versions of the winMASW® family:
For details please give a look to the updated winMASW® manual available HERE
4. New papers available:
- Strain monitoring of active faults in the central Apennines (Italy) during the period 2002–2017
Stemberk Josef, Dal Moro G., Stemberk Jacub, Blahůt J., Coubal M., Košťák B., Zambrano M., Tondi E.
Tectonophysics, Vol. 750, January 2019, pp 22-35, Elsevier
- Effective Active and Passive Seismics for the Characterization of Urban and Remote Areas: Four Channels for Seven Objective Functions
Dal Moro G., 2018
Pure and Applied Geophysics, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-018-2043-2
Available for online reading at the following link: https://rdcu.be/bbT04
Comparative study and joint analysis for the following methodologies: HoliSurface® (HS), ESAC (Extended Spatial Autocorrelation), multi-component MASW, MAAM (Miniature Array Analysis of Microtremors), HVSR (Horizontal-to-Vertical Spectral Ratio).
5. New HoliSurface® video:
- Joint acquisition and analysis of MAAM (a kind of mini ESAC that requires only a few meters) + HVSR available HERE